I don’t often write about personal goals on my blog, but I feel like this is a big enough goal to write on the blog. Maybe this will keep me more accountable.
I have been putting off deep diving into Microsoft Azure for more than two years. You might be asking why, well, to be honest, I don’t know – I am sure if you pressed me hard enough, I could come up with plenty of horrible excuses.
With that being said, with the arrival of college football season, so does the “Dave Strum deep diving into Azure” season.
Here’s the Plan:
- Work with the eGroup Azure wizards on where to start – Probably Jesus and Ryan
- Complete multiple training programs
- Lots and lots of real-world building.
What’s the goal:
- Work on at least one basic Microsoft Azure project by January 31, 2019
- This can be a solo project or pulling an assist
- Passing at least one Microsoft Azure certification exam
I’m also going to use the blog as an area to walk through the basics.